Any Plans for a Wi-Fi battle Finder?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SeaSlug, May 22, 2017.

?

how much would a battle finder help you and other people?

Poll closed Jun 26, 2017.
  1. who cares we got showdown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. discord breh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. heck yea

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. 4 real why is there not one ???!!!!!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. SeaSlug

SeaSlug New Member

wondering if this site had any plans for a wi-fi battler finder to be added. If any of your remember smogon had one years ago and it was a the best way to find wi-fi battles with the rules most people wanted. i know we got showdown and the ranked vgc ladder on 3ds. However lots of people don't just want to play on showdown and you can't do best out of 3 on the battle spot vgc ladder.

this is what it looked like

as you can see it works berry well because all the people on there are there to battle. discord and FB groups fail so hard at getting battles because you ask for on and then you need to get lucky that someone who would be up for a wi-fi battle with your rules is online and looking at that chat at the same time. not the mention there are lots of groups that divide up the people looking for battles not to mention if you ask for a battle on every group your on your odds will rise but two or more people might see your message and then you have to turn one down. basically the biggest problem with pokemon for many years has been the lack of a battle finder and I don't understand why smogon has just never had the time to bring it back or anyone else to make one. all the smash bros games including braw have one. (smash ladder) so you would think with how big pokemon is someone might make out but idk. I just really want a battle finder for Pokemon and am willing to pay someone $100 if they can make one like the old smogon one. on this site I think it will help bring people in or on a new site. it would really help the pokemon community. smogon 6v6 people as well as vgc for best out of 3 sets.