Pinned NPA 7 Signups

Discussion in 'NPA' started by Braverius, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy Martinez

Sandy Martinez New Member

2. GyulyVGC-

GyulyVGC- New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: GyulyVGC
    Time zone in GMT: GMT + 1
    Significant time missed: No significant time missed
    Your first VGC format: VGC 15
    Notable results: BattleSpot 2000+ points, Showdown 1900+ points (first place on both BattleSpot and Showdown multiple times in 17), I only joined three live events (two of whom are 2 won PC) but I played and cut several online tournaments
    Why a manager should draft you: I’m a pretty good player and I’m cool cuz I used Braviary

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  3. apayloadinmotion

apayloadinmotion Member

Pokemon Showdown username: apayloadinmotion
    Time zone in GMT: GMT - 5:00 (Eastern Standard Time, Massachusetts)
    Significant time missed: Between the hours of 1:00AM EST and 1:00PM EST.
    Your first VGC format: VGC 2016
    Notable results: Showdown Top 100 in 2016, Top 300 in 2017, and Top 500 in 2018, 1x Premier Challenge Win (MA), Top 150 North American International Championships 2017, 1784 Battle Spot Rating in 2016 and 2017, Top 24 in International Challenge of 2017.
    Why a manager should draft you: Hello to all who may read this my name is Franklin Sullivan. I am a Massachusetts local in the Masters division for the Video Game Circuit Championships (is that what C stands for?). Anywhozers, I should be drafted because I put a lot of time and effort into playing Pokemon competitavely, as seen by my results. I am very familiar with all formats, and mostly lose because I get haxed out. I have stopped going to live events as of recent due to some issues on Pokemon Showdown, so my current results may be lacking. However, I am very good at making reads by my opponent as long as I am not getting haxed out by something like an Arcanine snarl missing (yes, it happened game 3 (XD) of the North American International Championships when I was 2-0 and as a result I got to 2-1 then got very tilted and went 2-3 but managed to pull it back for Top 150). Thank you and remember that a payload in motion stays in motion :DDDD.

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care:
    There are too many Pokemon that I like to draw, such as Primal Groudon, Mega Kangaskhan, Smeargle, Celesteela, and Gothorita. To make it fair for all of these creatures, I decided to draw my hands down favorite character in Overwatch, in which my rating is 2521 SR in the Platinum division: Winston!!

Attached Files:

4. Primitive

Primitive New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Steeznuts
    Time zone in GMT: +7
    Significant time missed: If its not helping me get better at mons i aint interested
    Your first VGC format: 2012
    Notable results: I won a regionals with a team with all 252/252/4
    Why a manager should draft you: I play games 10+ hours a day so im easily accessible and always down to team build or help the team practice.

Also 10/10 terrakion

Attached Files:

LightCore and tlyee like this.
  5. snooze11

snooze11 Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Snooze11

Time zone in GMT: GMT-6

Significant time missed: (here you list time that you can't play for the duration of the tournament), i.e holidays, exams etc.) I should be around when needed

Your first VGC format: been playing since 2012 but started seriously in 2016

Notable results: Utah 2017 regional champion

Why a manager should draft you: I love to win! And do everything I can to win, I work hard on my teams and for every tournament I go to. I'm a positive person and a team player! Always willing to try out knew things to help expand my knowledge of Pokémon resulting in creative and surprising mons and sets. I like to think I bring some extra creativity to team building. I'm an aggressiveness battler and my battle style could bring some diversity to the team.

LightCore and Swaggy McBuckets like this.
  6. rpindahouse

rpindahouse Member

Pokemon Showdown username: rpindahouse
    Time zone in GMT: GMT + 0
    Significant time missed: mornings during the week
    Your first VGC format: late 2013
    Notable results: NPA5 Champion with Birds (8-3). Won an International Challenge last year too, if that means anything.
    Why a manager should draft you: I help my teammates with whatever i can.

Attached Files:

• www.png
      www.png
      File size:
      7.9 KB
      Views:
  7. Oliver Eskolin

Oliver Eskolin New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: OweVGC
    Time zone in GMT: +2 (EET)
    Significant time missed: Oce IC 9-11th of February, 27-28th of January, 17-18th Of February
    Your first VGC format: VGC 2015
    Notable results: Top 16 Worlds 2017 (seniors) 1st Birmingham regional, 1st Bremen regional, Top 8 Malmö regional (all senior)
    Why a manager should draft you: I wanna gain a bigger follower base and become a nice player who people know and can come talk to at events :)

Attached Files:

8. Chipuau

Chipuau New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: ChipuauVGC
    Time zone in GMT: GMT-5
    Significant time missed: None
    Your first VGC format: Started competing post-worlds 2015, first full season was 2016.
    Notable results: 48th Athens Regionals 2017, consistently top cuts local PCs and MSSs.
    Why a manager should draft you: Although I have only been competing for two years, I am very passionate about playing. I enjoy competition, I have a lot of teamwork experience, and I am dedicated to my commitments. Moreover, I take practice very seriously, and I absorb information quickly. If accepted to play in the NPA, I hope to work hard to improve my own skills and to support my team in any way that I can.

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care:

Attached Files:

IAmKennyJ likes this.
  9. Pephan

Pephan Member

pollo.png pollo.png
    Pokemon Showdown username: Pephan
    Time zone in GMT: -3

Your first VGC format: VGC2014
    Notable results: day 1 worlds two times. Won a PC with Wingull, won a copy of Ultra moon with Guzzlord, Top 8 with Physical Xerneas. Top 16 Melbourne Challenge, Appeared on Stream on Worlds, top 8 2016 Chile Nationals.
    Why a manager should draft you: I use high quality memes. I speak english without being a native speaker.

Sassanvgc and LightCore like this.
  10. Tikkibikki

Tikkibikki New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Tikkibikki though i play a lot on dummy a"counts and level them up when teambuilding as i optimise the team
    Time zone in GMT: GMT +0
    Significant time missed: (here you list time that you can't play for the duration of the tournament), i.e holidays, exams etc.) : none im aware of bar the weekends for milan and malmo
    Your first VGC format: 15
    Notable results: t32 glasgow '16 with scarf groudon and riolu, t128 uk nats '16 and t32 birmingham '17 are my only cp at big tourneys so far that along with being consistently successful in my local scene
    Why a manager should draft you: cause im cheap and reliable and someone very creative and willing to help in any way possible

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care: im away at the moment, i can draw one when im back tuesday if you wish or draw an old actually serious drawing lol

11. Tiddvicious

Tiddvicious Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Tiddvicious
    Time zone in GMT: GMT -5 (EST)
    Your first VGC format: 2015, only started attending events post-worlds 2016.
    Notable results:
    -Top 16 2017 Vancouver Regionals
    -Top 32 2017 Hartford Regionals
    - A flurry of solid local finishes
    - I'm that unknown Canadian that earned a stipend to Sydney Internats, currently at 351 CP.
    Why a manager should draft you:
    I'm looking to improve my play and make a name for myself in the community since I'm a relatively new name on the scene. I'd love the opportunity to grow my teambuilding skills and share my take on teambuilding. I have a strong competitive nature but above anything I always try to have fun with the teams I use and the battles I play.

npaincineroar.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Daravone and JeanMarc like this.
  12. wjbax

wjbax Member

Pokemon Showdown username: wjbax
    Time zone in GMT: GMT+1 (I live in Italy)
    Your first VGC format: VGC2015
    Notable results:
    - Top4 Longjumeau Regional (VGC2016)
    - Top8 Preganziol Regional (VGC2016)
    - 2x MSS Champion (Turin 2016, Milan 2017)
    Why a manager should draft you: I don't play the same team all season long, which means I have the right attitude to learn how to play a lot of archetypes and I think it's one of the best reasons to draft me, for I can be useful in testing and preparing matches.

GardevoirNPA.jpg

Vespero, Sproffio, Psycho and 2 others like this.
  13. Wavelessvgc

Wavelessvgc New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: WavelessVGC
    Time zone in GMT:
    GMT -5 (EST)
    Significant time missed: Sunday-Thursday, Friday afternoon and Saturday I'm free.
    Your first VGC format: 2010 (only year I didn't go to a regional was 2015 but heavily invested in BSD during that time)
    Notable results:
    Juniors: t16 GA 2011, t4 GA 2012. Qualified for nats in those years.
    Seniors: T16 Ga Regs 2013 (back when seniors had a player base), t16 or 32 2014 GA Regs, 2016 GA Regs t8.
    Masters: T32 Fl Regs 2017 (haven't taken irl events seriously in the 2017 format because of school, just screwed around a lot)
    I beat Proman and Toler at nats this year if that's any consolation.
    Why a manager should draft me: I don't care, pokemon is fun, I like people, and talking to people is pretty fun.

Attached Files:

Daravone likes this.
  14. StarChar

StarChar New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: StarChar or Ace 2014
    Time zone in GMT: GMT -5
    Your first VGC format: 2010
    Notable results: Multiple PC wins, MSS top 4 and winner, was in NPA 4 which was VGC 15 on the Flames
    Why a manager should draft you: I love testing and playing this format a lot. I also try to be very dependable, and I like having fun.

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care: zard.png

Attached Files:

15. Bennett

Bennett New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Bennettt
    Time zone in GMT: -7
    Significant time missed: none
    Your first VGC format: 2014
    Notable results:
    6-2 2017 Portland Regional (T8)
    6-2 2017 Seattle Regional (14th)
    5-2 2017 Vancouver Regional (19th)
    6-3 2016 US Nationals (56th)
    5-2 2016 Seattle Regional (23rd)
    1st 2015 US Nationals*********seniors
    some mss wins
    Hit 1400 on Showdown ladder in 2014
    Why a manager should draft you: I have 1 team and 0 CP

ø <- thats a voltorb

Daravone and JeanMarc like this.
  16. SoulVGC

SoulVGC New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Soul1VGC
    Time zone in GMT: GMT+1
    Significant time missed: I will be able to play almost every day of the tournament

Your first VGC format: 15
    Notable results: Unfortunately, because of distance, i could not partecipate to official tournaments
    I play vgc every day, because i want to stay trained. I'm good with teambuilding, so i can help teammates with their teams. I'm also quite good with situations on 50/50, usually i handle it without pressure.

17. Kotori

Kotori Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Kotori17
    Time zone in GMT: -8
    Significant time missed: N/A

Your first VGC format: VGC12
    Notable results: T8 Arizona Regionals 2016/ T16 Worlds 2015/

I played last year and have a lot of experience in bo3s and the game. I am very open to help build and test.
    at work atm and dont have access to a computer :<

Hitmonqian and LightCore like this.
  18. Uncle Lou

Uncle Lou Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Uncle Lou
    Time zone in GMT: -6 (US Central)
    Your first VGC format: VGC 16
    Notable results: Top 8 Georgia Regs 2017, Top 8 Indy Challenge 2017, 1st Mexico Special Event 2017, Top 4 Mexico Special Event 2017, Playoffs w/ Rollouts NPA Season 6 (3-3), Costa Rican Pokemon League 2017 (8-2), Worlds 2017 Competitor (4-3),
    Why a manager should draft you: I take playing in NPA seriously and use it as an opportunity to get better at mons with my team

Also there is nothing better than making a good counter team

Attached Files:

Brantdman likes this.
  19. Xenconic

Xenconic New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Xenconic
    Time zone in GMT: GMT-8
    Significant time missed: 3 to 6pm PST from Mon to Fri cause of ASwimming

Your first VGC format: 2015
    Notable results: Top 8 Oregon 2017 (Seniors), Top 32 Vancouver 2018 (Masters), Day 2 Worlds 2017 (Seniors)
    Why a manager should draft you: I spend most, if not all my time play Pokemon and nothing else. So, by being apart of a team, and focusing of battling, more than team building and testing for VGC18 Capture.PNG

20. Suits

Suits New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Changes weekly but Gawd Dang Gilly if I am chatting
    Time zone in GMT: GMT - 5:00 (Eastern Standard Time, Massachusetts)
    Significant time missed: Really dependant on school and work schedule, generally, both are flexible
    Your first VGC format: I played late 14 on showdown, first official tournaments in 15 after January
    Notable results: TC Philly Regionals 2017, Mass MSS Champ Spring 2017, Top 16 Mass Regs 15 (I don't go to many regs due to school, only been to 4 to give context)
    Why a manager should draft you: Last year I was doing well but was forced to end my Pokemon plans due to an Achilles injury that prevented me from traveling to multiple events and Nats. I feel I am a creative teambuilder whose ideas often go under the radar until months down the road (can support claims with replays). I am open to testing, building, and even playing a more supportive role on the team.
    Didn't use paint but I thought you would appreciate a picture of my favorite mon, Blastoise, made from shapes =]

Attached Files:

GymNMons likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.