Pinned NPA 7 Signups

Discussion in 'NPA' started by Braverius, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picklesword

picklesword Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Picklesword
    Time zone in GMT: UTC-07:00
    Significant time missed: Probably nothing, but not positive
    Your first VGC format: 2011
    Notable results: A couple top 4 finishes at regionals and top 32 USA Nationals 2015. Top 16 at Anaheim Open 2017.
    Why a manager should draft you: I'm a creative player who wins with weird stuff.
    upload_2017-12-2_22-8-32.png

2. PsiUmbreon

PsiUmbreon New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Ilikecheez
    Time zone in GMT: GMT -8
    Significant time missed: I work evenings 5 days a week but other than that not really.
    Your first VGC format: My first format was before VGC was even a thing. I played in JAA 2006.
    Notable results: 2006 JAA Semifinalist
    2012 Long Beach Regionals 4th Place
    2018 Vancouver Regionals top 4
    Trainer Tower London Challenge top 16
    Top cut a MSS without maxed happiness for Return
    Top cut another MSS despite a spontaneous cartridge ejection causing a game loss
    Won a PC with Guzzlord
    I currently have 257 CP
    Why a manager should draft you: I see this NPA as a chance to improve my skills by getting the opportunity to battle the best players in the world. That's why I will put my heart into this and give it my all.

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care:

Attached Files:

3. NotGoosey

NotGoosey New Member

Time zone in GMT: -8 (Pacific)
    Significant time missed: Midterm Season would be the worst for obvious teams

Your first VGC format: 2014
    Notable results: 1 top 8 regional, 1 top 16 regional, multiple PC finals, countless top 32 regionals at this point... (sigh) under the new rules, i have hit 1950+ on BS in formats similar to the new rules
    Why a manager should draft you:
    I play in cali, it is harder than worlds here. i already dont sleep so i'll usually be up all night and easy to get a hold of. I can tutor the rest of the team in school. I take time off often to reset my mind, but can consistently play with the best if you underestimate me. I have never lost to MissingNoL
    Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care:

Attached Files:

• muk.png
      muk.png
      File size:
      55.7 KB
      Views:
  4. warchomp

warchomp New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: WarchompVGC
    Time zone in GMT: -5
    Significant time missed: -----
    Your first VGC format:
    Notable results:
    - I somehow managed to get a half of my 2018 worlds invite mostly by using my favorite Pokemon, as illustrated below.
    - I managed to not hate playing VGC because I haven't played a single ladder game in '17 format and still got >500 CP in it.
    - I lost against Martin Gadjdozz in top cut, and because of that StarRaikousEgo was born and has been haunting Canada ever since.
    - I continued Québec's tradition of cutting at least one event per season with scarfed Hyper Beam Sylveon.
    - I once dodged High Jump Kick from a Pheromosa and proceeded to break the table I was sitting on.
    - I proved that Relicanth Relican't.
    - I pray to our Lord Pyukumuku, ruler of the Canadian Viable Water Types™, for good fortune every night before going to bed, and it shall be brought upon to any team that drafts me.
    - I'm pretty good at dodging Sleep Powders, so if you end up struggling against the Sun matchup I can give you my blessing.

I actually just wanted to spread the word about Specs Celesteela. Cheers <3
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Daravone, Tiddvicious and JeanMarc like this.
  5. Dorian Andre

Dorian Andre Member

i post this agais beacuse i didnt send my nicnname on showdonw in the other post

Pokemon Showdown username: lsmookyquartz
    Significant time missed: i can play every day because i will be on vacation
    Your first VGC format: vg2015
    Notable results:
    top4 argentina regionals
    top4 spe colombia
    top8 pokemon wolrd championchips 2017
    top16 Europe IC (SEASON 2018)
    Becausae i practice a lot pokemon and i never surrender , i always try to do my best :)

Hunter Walls, NightLight and zlanif like this.
  6. MAX_LJCR

MAX_LJCR Member

Pokemon Showdown username: MaxLJCR
    Time zone in GMT: GMT -6
    Significant time missed: None
    Notable results:
    -Top 8 2017 Mexico Regionals
    -Top4 2017 Costa Rica Special Event
    -x2 Top 4 2016 Costa Rica Regionals
    -x2 MSS Champion
    -x2 MSS Runner-Up
    -Qualified to Day1 for WCS in 2016 and 2017
    -Member of the LatamNorth Team in both editions of TT/NB World Cup. 5W-2L

Why a manager should draft you: Because I share memes and everyone need memes

René Alvarenga likes this.
  7. Megamite

Megamite Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Megamite
    Time zone in GMT: GMT -5
    Significant time missed: Most likely none.
    Accomplishments:
    -Won the Smogon VGC Tour because Nails' wifi sucks.
    -Won more sets in World Cup than Toronto Regional Champion Martin Gajdosz.
    -Gio signed my Eevee hat.
    Why a manager should draft you: If you need someone to drop 3k on to fill your bench I'm your guy.

My friend said I should give him a hat.

lobsterdavis.png

Daravone, Unreality, zlanif and 4 others like this.
  8. Ludicola

Ludicola New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: 20W 0L
    Time zone in GMT: GMT +11
    Significant time missed: (here you list time that you can't play for the duration of the tournament), i.e holidays, exams etc.)
    Your first VGC format: 2015
    Notable results: 2nd Sydney Regionals 2016, Top 8 Brisbane Regionals 2016, Top 8 Sydney Regionals 2017, #1 on PS Ladder multiple times
    Why a manager should draft you: I got to the top of the PS ladder with Lurantis

9. Arahpthos

Arahpthos New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Arahpthos
    Time zone in GMT: +10 GMT
    Significant time missed: Weeks 7 and 8 I am unavailable
    Your first VGC format: 2015
    Notable results: Won a Regional, cut every other Regional I've been to (give it 2 weeks and this will be incorrect)
    Why a manager should draft you: I've got some value as a player and I'm also pretty good at the trash talk if the need ever shall arise

I also couldn't decide which mon I like more so you get them both :)
    Bulu.png Capture.PNG

10. Profluffyvgc

Profluffyvgc New Member

Pokemon Showdown username:Profluffy
    Time zone in GMT: GMT-8
    Significant time missed: From 12pm-11:30 pm Monday-Friday its when I work this also includes Holidays that fall during the week. Other wise I should be fairly free.
    Your first VGC format: 2009
    Notable results: 2009 Seattle Regional Champion, Top 16 2011 Seattle Regional, Top 16 Bellevue MSS 2016, Top 8 Lakewood MSS 2017, Top 16 Portland Regional 2017, Top 8 Lakewood MSS 2017(2018 season)
    Why a manager should draft you: I've been playing for a long time and have no real plans to stop. I'm open to suggestions from team members as well as willing to help others with testing.I won a regional with Marowak before it was cool. I also get along with nearly anyone.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    JeanMarc and Hitmonqian like this.
  11. Fire_gohan

Fire_gohan Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Fire_Gohan
    Time zone in GMT: GMT+1
    Significant time missed: I work monday - friday 8.00 - 17.00, I can only play when I don’t work
    Your first VGC format: VGC2014
    Notable results: VGC16 Regional Champion, VGC16 Nationals top8, VGC16 Worlds Day2 competitor, VGC17 Regionals Top8, VGC18 MSS Champion, VGC18 London IC Top64
    Why a manager should draft you: I like team working and I play to win

Vespero, DesuVGC, wjbax and 1 other person like this.
  12. Louis

Louis New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: arcaninepencilcase
    Time zone in GMT: 0 (UK)
    Significant time missed: none
    Your first VGC format: 17
    Notable results: none IRL
    Why a manager should draft you: I'm not a terrible player despite no IRL results, have done decently at online events, constantly work hard to improve my game

Attached Files:

13. Yddeon

Yddeon New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: I haven't used Yddeon in a while, I guess Yddeon (ES) which is the one I used in the world cup
    Time zone in GMT: GMT+1
    Significant time missed: None
    Your first VGC format: 14-15
    Notable results: I manage to do poorly and go x-3 at every major torunament I attend and then preform really well at the MSS afterwards. (and I got an offical brick somehow)
    Why a manager should draft you: I played the world cup, got to finals and didn't go negative, that counts right?

My favourite Pokemon is probably something like medicham or machoke
    upload_2017-12-3_13-8-33.png

14. Sventhoon

Sventhoon New Member

Pokemon Showdown username:
    Msfisk
    Time zone in GMT:
    +1 (CET)
    Significant time missed: (here you list time that you can't play for the duration of the tournament), i.e holidays, exams etc.)
    Nothing except school hours on weekdays.
    Your first VGC format:

Late 15.
    Notable results:
    Not much, except that I usually go positive on the events I attend. Some topcuts at locals as well. Finalist in a minor online Swedish tournament.
    I'm a loyal teammate and love helping with out my mates, I love discussing teambuilding and strategies. I'm very good at brainstorming and comming up with new stuff which might catch the opponents off guard. I'm always in a good mood towards my teammates and I won't be angry or envious if I'm left on the bench every week as I know that I'm part of something bigger and helping out my team as much as I can by teambuilding or helping out with match-up practice.
    I'm no Picasso, but I'm giving it my all and that's what matters the most.
    Sick Meme Bild.png

15. tagmouse27

tagmouse27 New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Tagmouse27
    Time zone in GMT: +0(uk time)
    Significant time missed: 12 feb-19 feb
    Your first VGC format: 2017
    Notable results: I forgot to sign up for London. Does that count?
    Why a manager should draft you: I want to prove myself to the community and will work hard to help my team by working on mus with them, building teams with them and giving my own teams. I will try my hardest to win every game I take part in and will motivate my teammates to do well aswell. Also as you can see I'm amazing at drawing

Attached Files:

16. RyumVGC

RyumVGC New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Ryum
    Time zone in GMT: +1
    Significant time missed: //
    Your first VGC format: VGC15
    Notable results: //
    Why a manager should draft you: I'm really versatile, i can play a lot of metagame and i spent 4/5 hours all days on sd to building and battling.

17. -Yaya-

-Yaya- New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Namerea
    Time zone in GMT: +1 (Italy time zone)
    Significant time missed: I'm available every day, except for events/sudden problems/exams
    Your first VGC format: 2012/13
    Notable results: top cut Italy National 14; top8 Leipzig Regional 17; Day1 Worlds 16 & 17
    Why a manager should draft you: I'm happy to learn and to help others if I can; I was Italy's captain in the European 2015 Friendly (Semi-finalists), too. I feel like this would be a nice experience where I can challenge the best players, improve myself and, why not, get to know new friends!

Here's my "Garchomp"

Attached Files:

Vespero and Ghosty like this.
  18. Renzo Navarro

Renzo Navarro New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Prro-T
    Significant time missed: //
    Your first VGC format: VGC15
    Notable results: WCS 16D1, 17D2, Top8 Latam 2017, Perú SPE champion x3, Bolivia SPE champions x1, Perú regional champion 2016, 2nd place Perú regional 2015, 50000000 mss and pcs won
    Why a manager should draft you: I gibe team

Hunter Walls and LightCore like this.
  19. kingdjk

kingdjk Member NPA 6 Champion

Pokemon Showdown username: kingdjk
    Time zone in GMT: GMT -8
    Significant time missed: none
    Notable results: Worlds Competitor 15/16/17, 5x Regional Top Cuts 15/17/18, Day Two Nats 15/17. Vancouver 2018 Regional Finalist.
    Why a manager should draft you: I love this game, and I always want to learn more from it, and to meet others who play it. By playing on a team with other great players, I hope to learn a lot and share my knowledge with others too. I love this game's community, and so meeting new players is something I really enjoy. Also, I'm a strong enough player to contribute towards the team winning.

(I spent a solid 15 min on this and for some reason it saved as a grayscale image. Not drawing it again lol)
    PAINT MEGA BEEDRILL.jpg

Profluffyvgc likes this.
  20. Galactic

Galactic Member

Pokemon Showdown username: GalacticVGC
    Time zone in GMT: GMT-5
    Significant time missed: I do not know yet, but most likely none.
    Your first VGC format: 2017(I played like one PC in 16)
    Notable results: Won a regional and got Day 2 at Worlds in seniors.I ladder a lot and I was No 1 on ladder for 1 second. I am also a 6x PS Tour champion.
    Why a manager should draft you: I'm really looking forward to growing as a player and I feel that this would be a great way of doing that. I'm a good friend and teammate, I am cool and my twitter is great. I can go for 3k easily if you have too much money.

Please accept my deformed Tapu Koko.

Attached Files:

Temple, JediR and Daravone like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.