Pinned NPA 7 Signups

Discussion in 'NPA' started by Braverius, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jana

Jana Member NPA 7 Champion

Pokemon Showdown username: JanaVG
    Time zone in GMT: GMT+0
    Significant time missed: A couple of weeks for exams.
    Your first VGC format: VGC'2013
    Notable results: Top 500 PS ladder VGC'2016.Got 2nd in a PS tournament with Furret (03/12/2017).
    Why a manager should draft you: Probably shouldn't.
    [​IMG]
    (Yes, I cheated.)

Hunter Walls, JonoTv and zlanif like this.
  2. Hahadeiv

Hahadeiv New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Hahadeiv
    Time zone in GMT:
    +1 (Italy)
    Significant time missed:
    Morning because i'm at school,and the thursday afternoon i'm at school too
    Your first VGC format: VGC17
    Notable results:
    Only tops at local events
    Why a manager should draft you: I want to improve my skills,and this competition can give me what I need to grow like a player. I'm quite good now,and i'll do my best for my teammates and for my matches

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care:

Attached Files:

3. AtmosphereVGC

AtmosphereVGC Member

Pokemon Showdown username: AtmosphereVGC
    Time zone in GMT: GMT-5
    Significant time missed: I have to much free time...
    Your first VGC format: 2011
    Notable results: First year Master woo, my best performance in Seniors was getting 2nd at US Internats.
    Why a manager should draft you: I'm free almost all the time now- so I can use that free time to help in teambuilding, discussions, and just keep up with the chat to create a good team atmosphere. Ultimately I really want to improve and create an impact during my first year playing in masters and I'm willing to work for that end goal.

Attached Files:

JHufself, JediR and JeanMarc like this.
  4. Sardus21

Sardus21 New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Sardus21
    Time zone in GMT:
    +1 (Italy)
    Significant time missed:
    Don't know exactly, all depends from my job
    Your first VGC format: VGC 14
    Notable results: Only tops at local events
    Why a manager should draft you: I want to improve my skills and this is for me the right platform to do it, I believe in teamwork and I don't argue with anyone (believe it or not, is not common).

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care:
    My PC sucks. I don't even have a mouse. I don't even have Paint on this computer. I'm poor. It's a great thing if my PC still works. Still, I've got something:

images.jpg

Yes, this is litterally my profile image. And it's the very best I can attach, so lol. <3

5. Reynordg

Reynordg New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: ReynordVGC
    Time zone in GMT: GMT -6 (EST)
    Significant time missed: n/a
    Your first VGC format: VGC14
    Notable results: Top 4 Costa Rica 2016 Regional, top 4 Costa Rica Midseason Showdown 2017 (X2), Premier Challenge winner (X2), qualified to Pokemon WCS 16', on overall an excellent and constant performance on tournaments (online and face-to-face) since 2014.
    Why a manager should draft you: I can guarantee nice results for the team, and I'm not too well known so I should be an easy purchase.

6. Sanness

Sanness New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: DoggermanVGC
    Time zone in GMT: GMT-6
    Significant time missed: what?
    Your first VGC format: 2017
    Notable results: Just started officially
    Why a manager should draft you: I don't know, only want to be a part of this

7. Xeminan

Xeminan New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Xeminan
    Time zone in GMT: -5
    Significant time missed: none
    Your first VGC format: 2014

Notable results:
    Almost beat Aaron Zheng once...
    Top Cut a PC with a Mega Lucario with 0 EVs

Why a manager should draft you:
    A positive attitude and great for team morale. Willing to bring the juiceboxes to practice, and my mom thinks any team would be lucky to have me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  8. DeltaEM

DeltaEM New Member

Pokemon Showdown Username: Merin09
    Time zone in GMT:
    GMT -5
    Significant time missed:
    N/A
    Your first VGC format: 2013
    Notable results:
    (All Seniors Accomplishments) Top 25 US Nationals (2015), Top 64 in CP (2015), Top 8 St. Louis Regionals (2016), Top 8 Philadelphia Regionals, and a few PCs here and there.
    I believe a manager should draft me. Upon first glance, there are very few accomplishments, and enough mediocrity to move on to the next player, but I assure you, I would be of great value. Some characteristics that people mention I tend to have are being competitive and very good at adapting. I'm constantly striving to learn how to improve my game, which leads into my next point. One notable thing of 2018 is that it has very distinct similarities to 2015's VGC ruleset, and as you can see, I had Top 25'd US Nats, which also had been my first top cut. Throughout the year I had good results in smaller tournaments, and decent results in regionals. (Mostly bubbles). Overall, I feel as if I can improve much farther, because as of right now, I strive more than ever to demonstrate that I am a good player, which is why I want to participate in the NPA.
    (Some other little quick facts about me just for the sake of knowing is that I'm learning Italian and Spanish, I literally revolve around anything music-related, and I play this game way too much).

bulbasaur.png bulbasaur.png

9. Ingridients

Ingridients Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Ingridients
    Time zone in GMT: EST
    Significant time missed: I'm pretty free
    Your first VGC format: I started playing the end of 2015
    Notable results: multiple local PC cuts and a win, and 17th at Hartford 2017
    Why a manager should draft you: Although i can't go to many events, I try my best to learn from my mistakes and contribute to the team while also having fun!

Attached Files:

JHufself likes this.
  10. Queen Evil Fluffy

Queen Evil Fluffy New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Queen Evil Fluffy
    Time zone in GMT: -8 Pacific time zone
    Significant time missed: I work mostly in the morning, and have PCs normally on thursday, but for the most part I am free unless something suddenly comes up.

Your first VGC format: I only did one regional in 2014, became a little more serious in 2015
    Notable results: I top cut at the MSS's in my area, I can take the PC's in my area as well. I went 75th at the Anaheim Open in 2017. I also, train my child who has gone to Worlds in 2016 and 2017.
    Why a manager should draft you: I have no issue helping the team out and building with them and helping with practice. I love doing damage calcs and creating extreme custom spreads. I don't have too many accomplishments that look impressive at a glance, but I'm starting to get my bearings in VGC and am ready to bust out into the scene.

My ms paint has sinned.

Attached Files:

11. UtahVGC

UtahVGC New Member

Pokemon Showdown Username: UtahVGC
    Time Zone in GMT: GMT -7, Mountain Time Zone
    Significant Time Missed: N/A
    Your First VGC Format: 2015
    Notable Results: Top 32 Utah 2015, Top 32 Anaheim 2016, Top 32 Seattle 2016, Top 32 Utah 2016, Top 4 Utah MSS the day after the Regional with Tapunium Z Tapu Koko, regularly top cut local PC's and MSS's, Top 16 April International Challenge 2017.
    Why a Manager Should Draft You: I've been a pretty consistent player throughout my whole career (excluding my first couple of PC's where i ran Mega Medicham, but hey, I was new). I run mostly meta stuff with my own take on a couple cores, such as Tapunium Z Tapu Koko on a Drifblim/Tapu Lele core. Koko softens up a free KO for the sweepers in the back. Even though I dont have a lot of top placings, I'm a solid, consistent player that's always open for team buildind/running calcs and helping test new stuff with teammates.

12. Abrai7VGC

Abrai7VGC New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Abrai7.
    Time zone in GMT:
    Significant time missed: (here you list time that you can't play for the duration of the tournament), i.e holidays, exams etc.) :
    None.
    Your first VGC format:
    Notable results:
    PCs x3, MSS x2, WCS 17 Day 1 Competitor.
    I have god memes.

13. Fox-0ne

Fox-0ne New Member

Pokémon Showdown username: Fox-0ne (mostly playing on alts)
    Time zone in GMT: CET (GMT+1)
    Significant time missed: DreamHack Leipzig and Malmö Regionals 2018, other than that I’m flexible
    Your first VGC format: VGC 2014 (have been playing Pokémon since RBY)
    Notable results: Top 8 Malmö Regionals 2017
    Why a manager should draft you: I’m able to beat some top-tier players (as I’ve done so in VGC’17). Other than that, I’m a really fun and optimistic person, who never gives up and stays loyal to his team.
    Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care: Yes, the design is not mine, but I had to deal with the new 5-minute timer, so I gave it my best with what I had.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  14. Bennbuild

Bennbuild New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Bennbuild
    Time zone in GMT: GMT +1
    Significant time missed: School I guess, but it shouldn't be too bad
    Your first VGC format: VGC17
    Notable results: Top 8 Birmingham regs 2017, Top 16 London Internats 2017, 454/250 CP (Senior)
    Why a manager should draft you: I can do stuff and THE Mattie Morgan said I'm good

[​IMG] (Drawn with left hand cuz I broke the other)

000aj, DjuxVGC and MattieMooVGC like this.
  15. mattadome02

mattadome02 New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Mattadome02
    Time zone in GMT: +8 (Singapore)
    Significant time missed:
    I've school until about 6pm everyday but I'm almost always free weekends.
    Your first VGC format: 2016
    Notable results:
    Singapore 2018 MSS 1 3rd (Masters)
    Singapore 2018 MSS 2 5th (Masters)
    LatAm Internats 3rd (Seniors)
    APAC Internats T16 (Seniors)
    Worlds 2017 4-0 to 4-3 Day 2 (Seniors)
    4x Malaysia/Singapore Special Event Wins (Seniors)
    Won a 1 man PC once :)

Really interested in learning from and playing with established players so that I can hone my skill in this game. I'm also excited to have the opportunity to to build friendships and experience the community that an NPA team can offer. I will take the NPA very seriously and offer opinions and support to my teammates so that the team can improve week after week.

i made a munchlax i think

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    NightLight and JediR like this.
  16. Benster

Benster Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Benster
    Time zone in GMT:
    GMT+0 (UK)
    Significant time missed: None
    Your first VGC format:
    VGC '14
    Notable results:
    D1 Worlds '17, D1 Worlds '16, T64 Anaheim Open '17, T64 London Internats '17, T16 Lyon Special '17, T16 Malmo Regs '17, T32 Sheffield Regs '17, 2nd Lyon MSS '17, T64 UK Nats '16, T16 UK Regs '16, 3x T32 UK Regs '16, T32 Nugget Bridge Invitational 5, T64 Smogon VGC '17 Tour
    Why a manager should draft you: I'm a pretty good UK player, but not as good as Tansley, Kyriakou or Boyt :(

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care: 28.png

17. teenspiritVGC

teenspiritVGC New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: teenspirit07
    Time zone in GMT: EST; GMT-5
    Significant time missed: I am currently waiting for my graduate school applications to (hopefully) be accepted. I should not miss any time.
    Your first VGC format: VGC 2015
    Notable results: Sorry. I am not that notable, but I will link my middling results in official tournaments regardless.
    • Top 64 2015 Lancaster Regionals
    • Top 16 2016 New Jersey MSS
    • Top 32 2016 Hartford Regionals
    • Top 64 2016 US Nationals
    • Top 8 2016 50 Player Brookyln PC
    Why a manager should draft you: I may not have the accolades of many players, but I do have a keen understanding of this game and it's inherent difficulty. Pokemon has been a hobby and a passion of mine,
    but I always took my school work more seriously. Now that I have a free year after graduating, I can finally dedicate my free time to VGC. I have consistently placed within the top 500 on Showdown (2016 & 2017), and I am in the top 150 with my main account and an alt (2018). Team building is a passion of mine, and I greatly enjoy testing all types of teams. MOST OF ALL, I want to find a network of people who enjoy this game as much as me! Feel free to contact me (@teenspiritVGC) if you would have any questions.

Finally, I am cheap... Like ramen at the supermarket cheap. But I am an excellent investment, and I promise to contribute the fullest extent of my knowledge to any team which takes a chance on me.

Thank you : )

Capture.JPG

18. jackrah

jackrah New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Jackrah
    Time zone in GMT: GMT -5 /GMT -7
    Significant time missed: n/a
    Your first VGC format: 2015
    Notable results:
    2015 NB Major Top Cut
    Qualified for 2015 NB Invitational (Declined)
    Qualified for 2016 NB Invitational
    2017 Ft. Collins MSS Finalist (Winter)
    2017 NJ MSS Top 4 (Spring)
    Qualified for 2017 Liberty Garden Invitational (Declined)

I'm looking to have fun with other people who love Pokemon and competition, and mutually help the team improve their game as they help me improve mine.

LightCore likes this.
  19. 123e45

123e45 New Member

Showdown Name: 123e45 or Journal3, those are the only two i ever adder with
    Time zone in GMT: -7
    Significant time missed: None really once finals are over.
    Your first VGC format: 2014
    Notable results: Top cut the Anaheim Open in 2017, a couple top 16 finishes at regionals. Top 5 in the combee cup 2017 lol. I've only missed cut at a pc or mss once since 2016, so I'm pretty consistent.
    Why a manager should draft you: I'm a versatile player that can play with just about any team comp. I'm very helpful when it comes to flow charting match ups, and I have confidence that I can beat any player. Pretty good pick up for the minimum bid since I'm not well known.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    Swaggy McBuckets likes this.
  20. Kyriakou

Kyriakou Member

In - post to edit later

Pat Ball and LightCore like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.