Pinned NPA 7 Signups

Discussion in 'NPA' started by Braverius, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hobiew

hobiew New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: hobiew
    Time zone in GMT: GMT -6 (CST)
    Significant time missed: I am usually busy between 12:30-11:30 PM GMT

Your first VGC format: 2014
    Notable results: None (yet...)
    Why a manager should draft you: I try my hardest at playing well, and have a lot of people who are willing to help me build and improve upon teams and my skills as a player. I also love VGC, and rarely get tilted or salty, which comes in handy for those hard to win scenarios.

Sincerest apologies for my Komala, I went a step further then asked an drew it with a trackpad without a reference image, so sorry in advance for any nightmares that this might cause.

Attached Files:

2. Draco7876

Draco7876 New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Draco7876
    Time zone in GMT: -8(PST)
    Significant time missed: (here you list time that you can't play for the duration of the tournament), i.e holidays, exams etc.) (Work between 8am-5pm Sundays and 5am-2pm Monday-Thursday)

Your first VGC format: 2015
    Notable results: 20th San Jose regionals 2017
    Why a manager should draft you: I'm very passionate and eager to learn and adapt. I've been playing vgc since black and white without knowing what vgc was back then and did okay online with good stuff. I get along with others well but I can be a bit slow and ask unneeded questions on certain move choices to learn. If I lose I always take the experience and learn from it to help me better in future plays and games.

3. IamJabberwocky

IamJabberwocky Member

28D1E6BD-5102-4B9D-BE39-28333C388022.jpeg Pokemon Showdown username: IamJabberwocky
    Time zone in GMT: -5
    Significant time missed: (here you list time that you can't play for the duration of the tournament), i.e holidays, exams etc.) I work a lot but otherwise I should be ok.

Your first VGC format: ‘15
    Notable results: I cut a regional in ‘14, ‘15, t32 nats ‘17, day one worlds ‘17.
    Why a manager should draft you: I’m living proof you did not have to be good at Pokemon to make worlds in ‘17.

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse andattach it below to show managers that you truly care:

Gramgus, LightCore and tlyee like this.
  4. YureeVGC

YureeVGC Active Member NPA 6 Champion

Pokemon Showdown username: Yuree
    Time zone in GMT: GMT+1/CET
    Significant time missed: (here you list time that you can't play for the duration of the tournament), i.e holidays, exams etc.): I am a student in university and I like travelling, including but not limited to travel for the official circuit. I will most likely be missing one or two weeks in January due to exams and a week in February due to the Oceania Internationals.
    Your first VGC format: VGC 2014
    Notable results: Global top 10 for Play! Points in 2017 and currently 4th globally in Play! Points for 2018
    Why a manager should draft you: If you don't spend too much money on me I might be worth it. I play lots of irl tournaments and tend to prepare for those by discussing the options I'm thinking of with friends and I believe that if I manage to bring that to a team chat it will be beneficial for the team. However, lately I've been way busier than I'd like to and because of that I'm not exactly sure about how much I'll be able to contribute to the team. Keep that in mind.
    Also, I've actually drawn my favorite Pokémon unlike some heathens around here.

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care: Don't ask me what happened to the right cheek area because I have no idea. Mimikyu is the best.

Attached Files:

Pado, Sanvy., JHufself and 6 others like this.
  5. procowtipper

procowtipper New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: pro_cow_tipper

Time zone in GMT: GMT-6 (US Central)

Significant time missed: None

Your first VGC format: 2016

Notable results: First place at two premier challenges and top 4 MSS in 2017. I'll be attending Memphis regionals as well.

Why a manager should draft you: I consider myself very knowledgeable in the VGC format and I'm always looking for new ways to be creative with different Pokemon, sets, and teams. Pokemon is one of my favorite games and I'm always enjoying myself when I play. Also, I have the cutest cat in the entire world that I can send you pictures of if I am drafted.

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care:
    Please look at my Gengar, because I spent a very long time making it. :)

Attached Files:

JHufself and Hunter Walls like this.
  6. Tapu JJ

Tapu JJ New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: tryingsomethingnew
    Time zone in GMT: GMT -4
    Significant time missed:
    I work full time so I can pretty much only play weekends. Will be out doing regular ppl stuff on weekends primarily, but I can make time.
    Your first VGC format: VGC 16
    Notable results: My twitter clout alone is equal to a T8 Worlds 13 finish.
    Why a manager should draft you: I would like to believe I am funny.
    Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care: .

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  7. rulvgc

rulvgc New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: RulVGC
    Time zone in GMT: GMT-5
    Significant time missed: N/A
    Your first VGC format: vgc'14
    Notable results:

• Multiple PC&MSS Wins
    • Top4 Ecuador Regional 2016
    • Top8 Colombia Open 2017
    • Top16 Anaheim Open 2017
    Why a manager should draft you: I am quite consistent and I like to dedicate a lot of time to practice, if you want to draft me you will not regret it, I can play almost all day and I am very considerate with the schedules of other players.

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care: I'm the worst cartoonist, but I tried (?
    whimsi.JPG

8. Jana

Jana Member NPA 7 Champion

Pokemon Showdown username: Jana (Ug)
    Time zone in GMT: GMT+0
    Significant time missed: Exams.
    Your first VGC format: VGC'2013
    Notable results:
    Only attended 2 events in masters, so nothing great.
    Masters:
    2018: Pokémon Regional Championships Bremen Top 16, 1st Edinburgh Midseason Showdown
    Seniors:
    2017: Pokémon World Championships Top 16, European International Championship 4th, Regional Championship Sheffield 4th, Regional Championship Birmingham Top 8, Edinburgh Midseason Showdown 1st, Midseason Showdown Birmingham 2nd, Edinburgh Midseason Showdown 2nd
    2016: UK & Ireland VGC National Championship 5th, Liverpool Regional Championships 2nd, Glasgow Regional Championship 2nd, London & South-East England Regional Championships 5th
    Why a manager should draft you: Motivated young player, who is willing to spend a lot of time to make sure his team wins.

9. Hunter Walls

Hunter Walls New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Zorro-T

Your first VGC format: Vgc 14
    Notable results: Multiple MSS and PCS
    Top 4 Perú Regional 2016
    Why a manager should draft you: I always help the team and im funny

Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care:
    Im not picasso, but i tried a good draw haha

Attached Files:

10. JuninhoVGC

JuninhoVGC New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Fabiuz Soul
    Time zone in GMT: GMT-3
    Your first VGC format: VGC'15
    Notable results: There arent any tournaments in my city in Brazil, so I dont have many achievements but I am going to Latam IC in April. I have been playing many online draft tournaments like Brazil Draft Tour, Peru Premier League, Argentina Premier League and Costa Rica Pokemon League. My best result is a 1st place in the individual rankings of Costa Rica Pokemon League (score 8-0). I also have some titles on brazilian forums' tours.

Why a manager should draft you: I have no access to offline tours (for while) so I take online tours seriously and I am a very active and diligent player. I am also not very well known by the community which will make me cost the base value, so one will have money to spend on more well known players. It happened in the Costa Rica League: my cost was $1 and I did 8-0. I have the capacity of getting along with pretty much everyone.

For now, may everyone kneels down before King Malamar. Malamar npa.png

MolinaVGC likes this.
  11. Masakado

Masakado New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Masakado
    Your first VGC format:
    VGC15
    Notable results: Won the Virginia Regional in 2015, Top 32 in Nationals VGC 2016, Played at worlds in 2016
    Why a manager should draft you: Consistent with vgc 15-16, did not play too much of 2017, but I'm looking to get back into VGC again with 18. I'd like to bounce ideas with people and have more fun improving my performance with others.

Mindape likes this.
  12. MolinaVGC

MolinaVGC New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: MolinaVGC
    Time zone in GMT: GMT-6
    Significant time missed: Work time (from 8 am to 8 pm 5 days per week)
    Your first VGC format: VGC14
    Notable results: Costa Rica first Regional Champion, went to Worlds 2016.
    Why a manager should draft you: Experienced good and consistent player. Top player of Costa Rica since 2014. Knowledge about team building, past metagames and how to be a good team lead-partner. I'll give all of me and do my best because is my first NPA.

Hunter Walls likes this.
  13. Diamond

Diamond New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: DiamondVGC
    Time zone in GMT: GMT+1
    Significant time missed: n/a
    Your first VGC format: 2013
    Notable results:
    Master:
    -2nd Special Event Milan 2017
    -1st Midseason Showdown London 2017
    Senior:
    -3rd Italian National 2016
    Why a manager should draft you: I do my best in this game even though I can't travel much, also I can help my teammates and do a great team work in general.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    PlayerOne, Raider and Vespero like this.
  14. Vespero

Vespero Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Vespero
    Time zone in GMT: GMT+1/CET
    Significant time missed: (here you list time that you can't play for the duration of the tournament), i.e holidays, exams etc.): I'm nearly always free for Pokemon. Exceptions could be made if I have exams or live tournaments.
    Your first VGC format: VGC 2015
    Notable results: Top 8 at Sao Paulo Challenge (hosted by Zelda), top 4 at Milan 2017 MSS (~100 players), finalist at Turin 2017 MSS (~60 players), TO at Sanvy's birthday tournament. I'm quite good in ladder with my several alts. One day I will win WCS.
    Why a manager should draft you: I think I'm quite good in terms of price/quality ratio, I can offer a good support because I just think that teambuilding is what I love the most of this game. I deeply want to assert myself in this community and this is a chance I don't want to miss.
    Optional - draw your favorite Pokemon on Paint with only your mouse and attach it below to show managers that you truly care: This is my Treecko. Be careful, he's a special kid.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Pado, Sanvy., SilverJ and 9 others like this.
  15. Sproffio

Sproffio Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Sproffio
    Time zone in GMT: GMT +1(Rome)
    Significant time missed: Nothing
    Your first VGC format: VGC 2015

Notable results: Nothing to be really proud of. Beyond some MSS TopCuts in VGC '17 I took part to NB Invitational in 2016, that was my first online experience. Plus I never ended a tournament with a negative score.
    I beaten up DesuVGC several times, but not at Pokémon ;)

Why a manager should draft you: I'm very motivated to take part at NPA, especially since I heard great things from last years' players. So I'm a good teammate and I like building and playing with other people, I just have some problems to play in ladder 'cause I can't concentrate so much, except when I have to test something, but above that I'm a nice player.
    But the most important thing is that I'm the TRUE and ONLY farmer player in the community, so appreciate that.

(that was awful and unfair, but fun)

Ttar NPA.png

Pado, Sanvy., SilverJ and 4 others like this.
  16. Gimme ur pts

Gimme ur pts New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Gimme ur pts
    Your first VGC format: 2014
    Notable results: Top 4 Georgia Regionals 2016, Top 8 Nugget Bridge Major 2016
    Why a manager should draft you: I've taken hundreds upon hundreds of points by getting kind donations from the VGC community. I can steal some wins too ;)
    No one knows me unless you do extensive research, so ill be 3k guaranteed

17. TheBattleRoom

TheBattleRoom Active Member

Pokemon Showdown username: TheBattleRoom
    Time zone in GMT: Gmt -6
    Significant time missed: (here you list time that you can't play for the duration of the tournament), i.e holidays, exams etc.)
    Your first VGC format: 2011
    Notable results: 2 Time regional champion, Third at worlds in 2014
    Why a manager should draft you: I am a cool dude looking for a team to play on. I played this game a lot in the past and sometimes I play well

tlyee and JediR like this.
  18. Acetrainer196

Acetrainer196 New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: Acetrainer196
    Time zone in GMT: GMT -8

Your first VGC format: VGC 13
    Notable results: NB Major 5 Top 32
    Why a manager should draft you:

No stranger to these online tournaments.
    Wanted to be drafted to an NPA team ever since I first heard of it years ago. I know I’m not a well-known name, just hoping a manager wants to help a cheap draft pick fulfill a dream. Willing to do tryouts or whatever to earn a spot.

19. marcofiero .-.

marcofiero .-. New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: marcofiero
    Your first VGC format: 2016
    Notable results: (Senior) Runner up Treviso special event 2017, Top 4 Milan special event 2017, x6 Midseason Showdown Champion 2017/2018, x3 Online ICs Top 8 2017.(even if it does not count currently I am at 1766 in battle spot 36 wins 15 losses)
    Why a manager should draft you: I did well in every online tournament I joined, also I can contribute with ideas and help my teammates.I feel good on online ladders in vgc 2018

Attached Files:

Bennbuild and Peppe like this.
  20. Ichi

Ichi New Member

Pokemon Showdown username: IchiVGC (just a "main" account I never use)
    Significant time missed: None (I'll update if something happens)
    Your first VGC format: End of VGC'15
    Notable results:
    - Top 32 Lyon Regional (VGC'15);
    - Top 32 Dublin & Longjumeau Regional (VGC'16);
    - Top 16 Lyon Special (VGC'17);
    Why a manager should draft you: I'll be cheap and decent (for a French guy, so I'm still bad ofc); I would really enjoy playing in this competition to do my best and learn as much as I can.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.