Overwatch Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GayBird, Jan 28, 2017.

1. GayBird

GayBird Active Member

I am suffering. Got placed in 1400 and can't break free.

In light of the latest patch, what do you like most about the new metagame? I've been loving mccree ever since I started doing hitscan training drills, I'm glad I can justify picking him again.

Also, the CTF map is bad. CTF needs a map designed for such a gamemode.

2. Xenoblade Hero

Xenoblade Hero Member

Don't have a consistent enough internet connection at home to play competitive but I'm a fan of playing D.VA and Lucio at the moment. D.VA in particular still seems to play well post nerf. Went to a local Overwatch meetup and grabbed several POTG's with her which was nice.

3. GayBird

GayBird Active Member

Yeah, d.va still has a net buff compared to before her initial change. She just got ridiculous to the point where a good Ana could make her almost immoral. She still does what she's supposed to, it just requires more discipline, like with Winston. She's been one of my faves since I've started.

Xenoblade Hero likes this.
  4. notSAFE

notSAFE Member

I'm just an average player, but I really have fun playing this game.
    I really like using D.VA: best character in the game for my playstile (she actually need a nerf btw, I still don't understand why is she supposed to stay alive when she use her own ultimate)
    I'd really like to be a good Pharah, though. In the right hands she is godly.

5. Mx0

Mx0 Member 2017 WCOP Champion

If anyone wants to get better , I could help I guess by reviewing some your competitive queue videos if you can record them live . I don't usually recommend giving general tips that you could see on most forums or videos so I guess reviewing it from your perspective can actually do better
    For credibility , I'm Diamond right now and last season ( 3243 right now ) Hoping to reach Master before end of S3 and I join local tournaments with my team ( All Diamond ranked as well ) in our Country( not really a top team yet ) but the scene aint big yet . I play from Southeast Asia so I cant queue with NA guys since I'll or you'll get 300+ ping sadly