Pinned Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Giveaway

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Nihal, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainbrock

captainbrock New Member

My favorite Legendary Pokemon is Rayquaza. I thought it was super cool the first time I saw it in the Destiny Deoxsys movie.

2. Nirinbo

Nirinbo New Member

I always loved the design of the Regis and the quest to catch them, with Braille writings and stuff; if I have to choose one, I'd say Regice is my favourite!

3. mewmartVGC

mewmartVGC New Member 2017 WCOP Champion

My personal favorite Legendary Pokemon is Xerneas. The idea of it providing the gift of life and also the graceful design really attracted my attention.

4. MasterWizardVGC

MasterWizardVGC Member

Primal Groudon but only 85% of the time

31percent likes this.
  5. Maggie909

Maggie909 New Member

I would have to say Rayquaza is my favorite legendary! I love the patterns on Rayquaza and it being a dragon is even better :) I feel like Rayquaza has a free spirit that sometimes may be a little too crazy sometimes. I try to live life with a free spirit! Not really caring about the small problems i may think i have because i know that i need to just live free! I want to be like Rayquaza trying my best to live free and happy all of the time :)

6. SilveiraVGC

SilveiraVGC New Member

My favorite Legendary is Reshiram, mainly because I love Dragon Types and its design and because I relate it to the Gen 5 games, that were my favorite ones.

7. Pocket Rotom

Pocket Rotom New Member

I really love Rayquaza, because it was the first legendary I caugth in Sapphire (Yes, I made a KO on Kyogre with a Critical Hit) and when I saw that amazing Power I really thought that he was like a Pokémon God, at least was what I thought as a child, so he is the one which I have more good memories.

8. GintokiVGC

GintokiVGC New Member

Ok so I don't really have an specific favorite legendary pokemon, since I started playing my fav pokemon has always been Charizard so...But if I have to pick one I'd go with Yveltal. Yveltal has an awesome design, and in it's shiny form it's just a masterpiece. But this ain't the reason I'm picking this mon, the actual reason I something deeper, and we gotta go back in the day where VGC 16 was a thing. All right so I built this team around Yveltal, and to be honest I wasn't sure about it when I was heading to the tournament. As I wasn't too confy with myself I had a bad start, but in the end I managed myself to get into the top cut to end up winning my first PC of the season. From that I made a couple changes to the team, and I started to do some great results with the team and the best thing it was how funny it was to play with it. In the end that was the best team I used that season and I really fell in love with it. Yveltal was the MVP, and he gave me some huge wins over the season, and that's why he earned a spot in my heart. MY MAN YVELTAL WAS NO JOKEEE hahahaha

PD: I apologize for any gramatical/verbal mistake but English is not my main language :p

9. ck49

ck49 Member

Rayquaza.

It's the only Pokemon I still have from my original Sapphire version that I lost a long time ago.

10. Coombsy

Coombsy New Member

I'd say Zapdos. I loved getting it throughout my past games and it's one of my favorite mons to use.

11. Jhoqk

Jhoqk New Member

Landorus-Therian because it's busted

12. Dracono

Dracono New Member

Mewtwo, because of nostalgia reasoning

13. thewildvegetable

thewildvegetable New Member

My favorite legend is Suicune due to it being a cool design with a strong movepool and a lot of versatility

14. SteelTrainer

SteelTrainer New Member

My favorite legendary us Solgaleo. Steel is my favorite type because it has so many resistens. I think a lion as a Pokémon is something way too cool. We have Pyroar but it is not so cool as Solgaleo. Sunsteal Stike is one of the best annimation.

15. IAmKennyJ

IAmKennyJ New Member

My favorite legendary is Latios; I remember liking it back when I played Mystery Dungeon Blue and Emerald around ten years ago. Even now, it's got a cool typing and a wide movepool.

Not a big fan of Mega Latios, though.

16. Charmanderson

Charmanderson New Member

My favourite has to be Rayquaza, you get a great sense of achievement after the frustrating quest to the top of Sky pillar in Emerald where you fall through the floor again and again. Also the first legend to be a dragon, it's awesome.

17. 31percent

31percent New Member

Primal Groudon
    Because vgc16 was beautiful and perfect

18. ApplePie

ApplePie Well-Known Member

Nebby (Cosmog).

Only if it would stay in the flipping bag

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  19. 000aj

000aj Well-Known Member

My favourite Legendary is Thundurus, but only before the Swagger and Twave nerf.

20. Benster

Benster Member

My favourite legendary is Shaymin, because it's a cute lil hedgehog.

EDIT: If this isn't allowed since it's technically a mythical, I'll go with Zapdos as it's a spiky birb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.