Six most-used sets in VGC 2017?

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by AmberAmbipom, Jul 11, 2017.

1. AmberAmbipom

AmberAmbipom New Member

I'd like to know the "average" VGC 2017 team; more specifically, the six most-used Pokemon and their most-used sets.

Also, please give me the statistics in a straightfoward fashion. Don't go on and on about "I can't tell you the typical VGC player's team, but I recommend..." I'm not asking for suggestions for my own team, I'm just asking so I know what I have to deal with in tournaments.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  2. Nazara

Nazara Member

http://trainertower.com/usage-stats/ & http://www.trainertower.com/WCS-battle-spot-usage/
    Those are the usage statistics. If you seek a more basic answer, Arcanine carries 50% berry, Fini carries Lefties or 50% Berry, Koko carries Life Orb, P2 is stuck with Eviolite and always carries Ice Beam as its attacking move besides TR and Recover, Gigalith is Rockium Z or healing berry and often carries Curse, Lele is Psychium Z, Garchomp is Groundium or Scarf (especially if next to a flying immunity), Kartana is Sash or Scarf these days, Celesteela is Celesteela, no need to explain what that *** does. If your team is fast, you can bet your ass Nihilego has Trick Room, after which you cry yourself to sleep as it sets it up in your face.

3. AmberAmbipom

AmberAmbipom New Member

Thanks! Are you a Fire Emblem fan, by chance?

4. Nazara

Nazara Member

Never heard of it... ;)

5. JediR

JediR Member

Also a lot of koko carry electrium lately.

NoDam likes this.