Summer Scramble! Top Cut Lock

Discussion in 'Summer Scramble' started by LightCore, Jul 31, 2019.

1. LightCore

LightCore

Hey everyone! Congratulations to those of you who made it into the Top Cut!

Spreadsheet

The Spreadsheet is above, the Bracket for Top Cut is down below

Be careful what team you submit. You are locked into this one team for all of the Top Cut bracket

DO NOT BEGIN PLAYING FOR TOP CUT UNTIL AFTER THE DEADLINE FOR TEAM SUBMISSION

What we will be doing is, all players will have until Tuesday August 6th at 11:59pm GMT-0 to submit your team to me. We will be using https://cryptobin.co/ to submit teams. If you do not submit a team before the due date, you will be given a game loss. If not submitted after another full day, you will be given a second game loss. YOU MUST SUBMIT THE TEAM TO ME IN A TRAINER TOWER DM THREAD

If a problem comes up during Top Cut and you are asked to share your password for your Cryptobin, you must provide it to one of myself, JZG, DaWoblefet or AverageJoeVGC.

If you cannot provide your password, you will be disqualified from the tournament and may have further actions taken against you in the larger forms of the TT Circuit.

IF YOU ARE FOUND CHANGING TEAMS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED FROM ALL TRAINER TOWER TOURNAMENTS.

All players, including those who have earned a Bye into the Top 16, must submit a cryptobin with your team. If you fail to do so before the deadline, you will be given a game loss for your first round of Top Cut. If you are two days passed the deadline, you will be given a second game loss, and thus, a set loss.