Team Building Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sardus21, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Sardus21

Sardus21 New Member

Hey guys! Sardus21 here.

I would like to ask for some help in my building process.
    I would like to build around Mega Gardevoir/Incineroar/Tapu Bulu, and I need 3 other teammates to cover the glaring weaknesses to Kartana and Mega Charizard Y.
    As for now I thought about Landorus-Therian and Zapdos, but Lando+Bulu is a bit tricky so I would really like to ask all of you some advice.

Thank you!

2. Tamtam

Tamtam Member

Bulu is a weird choice, Koko or Fini fit more naturally with Garde/Incine if you want a Tapu. Electrium Koko in particular gives you a way of handling Metagross, which is very important for a Garde team.

If you want to use Bulu despite that, Lando+Bulu can certainly work so long as you use a special (mixed) Lando set: Earth Power, HP Ice, Sludge Bomb and Stone Edge. Notably,
    -1 0- Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 156-184 (101.2 - 119.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    and
    0+ SpA Landorus-T Earth Power vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Kartana: 136-162 (100.7 - 120%) -- guaranteed OHKO
    The Lando spread depends on whether you want to use Scarf or AV on it.

3. Milhau5

Milhau5 Member

I second Tamtam's post if you want to commit to Mega Gardevior, but my personal input would be to choose another mega to build around. If you really do want to stick with Gardevoir, consider Snorlax since it's one of the best things that can function under Trick Room, the first 3 you mentioned are kind of leaning in that direction.
    Actually, you're also better off asking for teambuilding help on the Discord channel because it essentially killed this forum, and if you told me you saw more than 10 active users here at any time outside an NPA round I wouldn't believe you.

4. Sardus21

Sardus21 New Member

First of all, thank you all for the tips.
    Second, is there a Discord Channel ? Can someone pur the link?
    Thanks!