the avoiding pokemon thread (other games general)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cobalte, Jan 27, 2017.

1. cobalte

cobalte Member

personally i'm on a fire emblem kick with all the hype for the new 3ds game and the mobile one coming soon. still on birthright working on my babby inheritances because i am slow.

WAT DOING?

2. Optimura

Optimura New Member

Dragon Quest VIII binge playing this weekend whenever I get free time. I feel like JRPGs were made specifically for teenagers who have too much free time... I miss playing them so much ;_;

3. Kali

Kali Member NPA 6 Champion

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and rarely some Overwatch. Glad KH finally got a remaster I can play.

4. kyuzo

kyuzo New Member

Not playing many games right now, a lIttle bit of overwatch and xenoverse 2.
    However some promising games come out next month, Nioh and horizon zero dawn.
    Will most likely pick these up.

5. Calmbatradio

Calmbatradio Member

I'm still really enjoying Battlefield 1. My schedule doesn't permit too much time for gaming, so most of my time is going to Pokemon, but it's a lot of fun to play with my dad and my brother. Genuinely one of my favorite shooters I have played in a very long time.

6. Ricky

Ricky New Member

Overwatch and Football Manager get a lot of play time.

7. Jewelry Jelly

Jewelry Jelly New Member

I re-re-purchased Animal Crossing when they announced the update. Of course, my favorite villager EVER is card #399, but someone on Reddit was happy to trade for one of my doubles.
    Also picked up the NES Mini yesterday. Damn, that thing is small, and damn, that thing has a short cord.

8. Stratos

Stratos Well-Known Member

I've been tearing through Fire Emblem too lately. I thought Awakening was fun when I bought it, but playing hard mode Conquest is what really inspired me to try out the rest of the series because the challenge was really entertaining. I played through Shadow Dragon and Path of Radiance over winter break and now I'm in the middle of Radiant Dawn, but school starting back up is slowing me down. The timing is good for meeting all of the old characters because of FE Heroes but I'm an iOS poor any way so who knows when I'll get the game

gameplay wise, conquest > radiant dawn > shadow dragon > path of radiance > awakening > birthright > revelations
    story wise, path of radiance > awakening > shadow dragon > conquest > birthright > revelations (can't judge RD till I'm done)

9. Gryphon

Gryphon Member

I have a bunch of other games downloaded on my 3DS, but I rarely play any of them except for Animal Crossing, which has been gathering dust since late last year for obvious reasons... I was able to download AC a couple years ago for free as a Club Nintendo reward for all the Pokemon purchase codes I turned in, lol. When CN went down and they put a discount on all their game rewards, I also nabbed Kid Icarus: Uprising. Some other stuff I check occasionally for StreetPass purposes are Pocket Card Jockey and Tomodachi Life. Under the new rewards system I got a copy of Metroid II for GB which I'm currently still puttering through. I don't throw a whole lot of $ at Nintendo anymore, but when I do, it's for a new Pokemon title or for when some new Pokemon badges come up in the latest Nintendo Badge Arcade update.